Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Here I am



My oh my... Bangalore is freezing. Temperatures are the lowest in 30 years it seems. During midnight temperatures dip to 8 degrees. I was in hibernation all these days and along came Scribbler. She poked me in the belly and whispered “I have tagged you”. So here I am, eyes half shut, still missing the other half of my sleep, but happy as well to be back in Hogwarts.. err..sorry Blogworld (Am I dreaming too much about Hermione these days??!!!)


  1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
    My Teammate

  2. What were you doing at 0800?
    Sleeping like a King (Ahem...u know like the ones in Egyptian pyramids!!!)

  3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
    Orkutting

  4. What happened to you in 2006?
    Many things

  5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
    Ha ha ha... :-)

  6. How many beverages did you have today?
    Two

  7. What color is your hairbrush?
    Blue

  8. What was the last thing you paid for?
    My breakfast and coffee

  9. Where were you last night?
    In my room.

  10. What color is your front door?
    Grey

  11. Where do you keep your change?
    In my purse.

  12. What’s the weather like today?
    Dark and cloudy.

  13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
    Butter-Scotch

  14. What excites you?
    Many things...music, books, movies, nice girls...the list goes on :-))

  15. Do you want to cut your hair?
    No i want to grow it long.

  16. Are you over the age of 25?
    Yes, 5 months past 25.

  17. Do you talk a lot?
    Yes I do.

  18. Do you watch the O.C.?
    No

  19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
    Yes. Steven Spielberg!!!

  20. Do you make up your own words?
    What does this mean?

  21. Are you a jealous person?
    Sometimes

  22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
    Arul

  23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
    Krishna

  24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
    My roomie

  25. What does the last text message you received say?
    Your account balance is **** Sorry too low to publish :-(

  26. Do you chew on your straw?
    No

  27. Do you have curly hair?
    No

  28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
    My Room

  29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
    There is no one person... many.

  30. What was the last thing you ate?
    Half a piece of chocolate which my team mate gave me to avoid stomach aches!!!

  31. Will you get married in the future?
    Yes

  32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
    Bourne Identity

  33. Is there anyone you like right now?
    Not one but many.

  34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
    When I was home some 3 months back.

  35. Are you currently depressed?
    No

  36. Did you cry today?
    No

  37. Why did you answer and post this?
    My friend wanted me to wake up and start blogging.

  38. Tag few people who would do this survey.

Joju

Viki

5 comments:

Gomathy S said...

Good :)

Day Dreamer said...

Thanks Scribbler :-)

yetanother.softwarejunk said...

i'll pick it up sooner

1 said...

whats happening?

well, the comment is not for this post ofcourse!

Gomathy S said...

Wake up :)